Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Module Roster

Well, it's been a month since my last confession... I've been busy. We had modules to get ready for the Saint John Society of Model Railroaders annual show on March 1. Now that the show is over with, we can concentrate on... the NEXT show, which would be the Maritime Federation of Model Railroaders convention in Amherst on May 16-17. (To be fair, there are other shows in between but we're not showing modules for those.)

Anywho, I thought I'd add a list of modules our little group has, just for fun. Check it out on my web page:

Module Roster

One thing that's missing from this list is our "Wish List", which is getting very odd, indeed. Items like crossovers that service an independent "railway" on adjoining modules, for one... :-)

-mike

No comments: